Fort MacLeod photo studio

Área de identidad

Tipo de entidad

Entidad colectiva

Forma autorizada del nombre

Fort MacLeod photo studio

Forma(s) paralela(s) de nombre

    Forma(s) normalizada del nombre, de acuerdo a otras reglas

      Otra(s) forma(s) de nombre

        Identificadores para instituciones

        Área de descripción

        Fechas de existencia

        fl.1952-1957

        Historia

        Fort MacLeod, located in the town of Hemer, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany, was a base for Canadian infantry forces in Europe from 1953 to 1970. It was named after the historic Fort Macleod in Alberta. It was the home of the 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (2PPCLI) from 1953 to 1955 and of the 1st Battalion (1PPCLI) from 1955 to 1957. During that time, a German photo studio documented the PPCLI's parades, mess dinners, family parties, and visits of distinguished guests. Photos of these events were compiled into albums, which were presented to the battalions. A numbering system made it possible for individual members of PPCLI to order photos for their personal collections. The name of the photo studio or of the individual photographer has not been identified.

        Lugares

        Estatuto jurídico

        Funciones, ocupaciones y actividades

        Mandatos/fuentes de autoridad

        Estructura/genealogía interna

        Contexto general

        Área de relaciones

        Área de puntos de acceso

        Puntos de acceso por materia

        Puntos de acceso por lugar

        Profesiones

        Área de control

        Identificador de registro de autoridad

        ppcli

        Identificador de la institución

        Reglas y/o convenciones usadas

        Estado de elaboración

        Nivel de detalle

        Fechas de creación, revisión o eliminación

        Idioma(s)

          Escritura(s)

            Fuentes

            Notas de mantención