Fort MacLeod photo studio

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Instelling

Geauthoriseerde naam

Fort MacLeod photo studio

Parallelle vormen van de naam

    Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

      Aandere naamsvormen

        Identificatiecode voor organisaties

        Beschrijving

        Bestaansperiode

        fl.1952-1957

        Geschiedenis

        Fort MacLeod, located in the town of Hemer, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany, was a base for Canadian infantry forces in Europe from 1953 to 1970. It was named after the historic Fort Macleod in Alberta. It was the home of the 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (2PPCLI) from 1953 to 1955 and of the 1st Battalion (1PPCLI) from 1955 to 1957. During that time, a German photo studio documented the PPCLI's parades, mess dinners, family parties, and visits of distinguished guests. Photos of these events were compiled into albums, which were presented to the battalions. A numbering system made it possible for individual members of PPCLI to order photos for their personal collections. The name of the photo studio or of the individual photographer has not been identified.

        Plaatsen

        Rechtsvorm

        Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

        Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

        Interne structuren / genealogie

        Algemene context

        relaties

        Access points area

        Onderwerp trefwoord

        Geografische trefwoorden

        Occupations

        Beheer

        Authority record identifier

        ppcli

        Identificatiecode van de instelling

        Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

        Status

        Niveau van detaillering

        Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

        Taal (talen)

          Schrift(en)

            Bronnen

            Onderhoudsaantekeningen